This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-driven individual to join our team at Holloway Diamonds. We are a family owned business specialising in custom made diamond jewellery and engagement rings with two stores in Canterbury and Brighton.
This role is remote and will require you to be on site once a quarter.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy and activities for Holloway Diamonds. This includes coordinating, planning and executing marketing campaigns across multiple online and offline channels. You’ll manage the activities of our distributed marketing team and vendors. In this role, you’ll report directly to the business owner, Garry Holloway, and the management team. We expect this to be a collaborative working relationship and we will work with you on strategic and big picture goals.
Your job will be to take the strategic guidance and make it a reality with tactical implementation and execution. The ability to organize, plan and structure your workload in an autonomous fashion will be absolutely key to your success in this role. We neither have the time nor the inclination to micromanage you. You’ll have a lot of freedom in this role but also a lot of responsibility.
In today’s environment, it is increasingly essential for businesses to have a strong online strategy and digital presence. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of building and leading successful digital marketing campaigns.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Copywriting. You’ll be crafting direct marketing campaigns across email, direct mail, web and social media. You are skilled at creating compelling copy and design to ensure content is both informative and appealing. We will ask to see samples of your previous work.
- Tech-savvy. You don’t need to be a technical expert but you must be tech-savvy and be able to quickly learn how to use our marketing tools and technologies. Your daily tools of the trade will be CRM systems, content management systems, email marketing, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Leadership. You drive change and have a natural gift for working with people. You will be responsible for creating strong creative strategies and leading team members to implement and execute them to reach the business goals. Your team will be distributed, inhouse and vendors.
- Project management. You are the ultimate coordinator of teams and tools to run an effective marketing system. A large part of this role is creating and adhering to deadlines, drafting budgets, and moving simultaneous projects forward to completion.
- Analytical. Data is your best friend. You rely on numbers and trends to make data-driven decisions. We expect you to have a firm understanding of the metrics that matter and use data to guide the technical marketing team (IT, SEO, SEM, PPC, etc.).
- Teachable and coachable. There will be a LOT of learning on the job as we do marketing very differently. There is no place here for know-it-alls. We hire based primarily on attitude.
- Self-starter. Goals will be clearly defined from the outset. Often, it will be your job to determine what needs to happen, when and how. The attitude of continually starting and leading things on your own is very important.
Perks of the job:
- Remote work
- Flexible hours. You’ll have the ability to create your own schedule.
- Develop management and marketing experience.
- This role starts at 20 hour per week with the potential for full time after an initial 1-3 month period.
How to Apply:
Send CV to Jennifer Jones at [email protected] along with approximately 400 words on why Holloway Diamonds and what interests you in this role. Apply by before 28th of August 2020.